Online continuing education provider for mental health professionals by real professionals with real clinical experience.

How Can We Meet Your CEU Requirements?

View Your Requirements

Please wait ...

OREGON Marriage and Family Therapists

As stated in state guidelines 833-080-0031 Continuing Education Content, acceptable CEUs include:
“Continuing education must be a learning activity that contributes directly to the professional competence of the licensee.
(1) Continuing education content must focus on increasing knowledge and/or skills in the following substantive areas relevant to the field:
(a) Counseling or marriage and family therapy theory & techniques;
(b) Human development and family studies;
(c) Social and cultural foundations in counseling or marriage and family therapy;
(d) The helping relationship;
(e) Group dynamics;
(f) Life style and career development;
(g) DSM diagnosis and assessment;
(h) Research and evaluation;
(i) Professional orientation and ethics;
(j) Professional supervision training;
(k) Disability and life transitions;
(l) Substance abuse;
(m) Psychopharmacology;
(n) Diagnosis and treatment of mental health disorders.
(2) The program must be conducted by a qualified instructor or discussion leader, which means a person whose background, training, education, or experience makes it appropriate for the person to make a presentation or lead a discussion on the subject matter.
(3) A record of attendance, such as a certificate of completion, must be obtained.”

CEU Love is a California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists (CAMFT)-approved Continuing Education Provider (CEPA) for the Board of Behavioral Sciences’ licensees in compliance with the California Code of Regulations Title 16 §1887 et seq.; Provider #136347

You can purchase an all-access pass and earn all of the CEUs that we offer for a low price of only $59! You can get access here:

Remember that state laws can change. It is YOUR responsibility to determine your state licensing requirements.

Review all of the specifics from your licensing board here: